The Mooer Pitch Box is a triple mode micro pedal pitch shifter. Mode 1 lets you create non-intelligent harmonies, mode 2 shifts your whole signal up or down by a set amount and mode 3 is a detune effect for a rich chorus.
Total range -¦2 Octaves.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in.
- 3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- -Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
- -Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
- -Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal.
- ÂŸPrecise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ÂŸÂ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 parameters)
- ÂŸFull metal shell
- ÂŸTrue bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g