All those classic warm, expansive and lush chorus sounds from a tiny little box. It almost doesn't make sense! Shimmering and subtle with the rate down low right through to outright bizarre and experimental if you're adventurous enough to whack it up a little higher. Mooer haven't even had to sacrifice the usual level and depth controls to fit everything into such a small box so you can still tweak the tone perfectly to suit.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in.
- Pure analog chorus sound
- ÂŸFull metal shell
- ÂŸTrue bypass
- ÂŸDC 9V Adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 9 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g