The Mooer Ana Echo is an analogue delay with 20ms-300ms available to offer anything from a long slapback through to a spacey delay sound. This is an analogue delay with character by the bucket load, rich and creamy with the roundness that helps the delay compliment your playing instead of overpowering it.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in.
- Full analog circuit, warm, clear, smooth analog delay sound
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g