Squire make some great guitars that represent excellent value for money and the Vintage modified series gives you great choice. This 70's stratocaster has a really nice feel to it and features some great vintage features that players have prized for decades.
With a body based off of one of the most notable guitars in history and dressed up in a great vintage white this is something special.
This electric guitar is constructed of basswood which has excellent sustain and a great resonance at mid and high frequencies. Three Duncan DesignedTM SC-101 single-coil pickups with black covers spruce up the look and sound of the guitar.
Squier also included a rosewood fretboard, five-way pickup switch with black tip, three-ply pickguard, numbered volume and tone control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners, chrome hardware and an engraved neck plate.
Here's what Squire have to say about the Vintage Modified ’70s Stratocaster
The Vintage Modified ’70s Stratocaster® delivers the distinctive look of 1970s workhorse Fender guitars, with a Vintage White rosewood-Fingerboard model.
Other features include a basswood body, maple neck, 9.5”-radius Fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, parchment inlays, three Duncan Designed™ SC-101 single-coil pickups with black covers, five-way pickup switch with black tip, three-ply pickguard (white-black-white), black numbered volume and tone control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners, chrome hardware and engraved neck plate.
- Model Name: Vintage Modified '70s Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Vintage White
- Model Number: 0301226541
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Color: Vintage White
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101B Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101N Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed™ Single-Coil Pickups, Vintage Style Tremolo, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, Black Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
- Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm