Skip to content
Gauges - M540 - 12, 16, 25, 32, 42, 54. (Light). These strings have ball ends to anchor the string into the bridge of your acoustic guitar.
- Today's acoustic guitarist demands strings with dynamic response and brilliance.
- The 92/8 Phosphor Bronze winding alloy is ideally suited for musicians who need strings which have deep, rich basses and clear, bright trebles.
- This alloy is comprised of 92% copper, 8% tin and traces of lead, iron, zinc and phosphor. These strings produce a bright but slightly warmer sound than the 80/20.
- The phosphor in the alloy helps them to retain their new sound for greater consistency in brilliance levels.
- High carbon steel with tinplating has very good tensile properties.
- This core wire is used for both acoustic and electric sets.
- It is used for the core wire of wrapped strings and the plain round treble strings.
Gauge M540 - 12, 16, 25, 32, 42, 54. (Light)
Return to Top
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device