Skip to content
Hiscox cases are wholly manufactured in the U.K. and carry a full three-year warranty.
The products are always manufactured with the primary objective of instrument protection and on average carry a crush resistance rate greater than 500kg.
The outer ABS shell material is chosen not only for its high impact resistance, but critically for the ability to chemically bond to the inner moulding during the manufacturing process creating an extremely strong yet light weight COMPOSITE structure.
The inner moulding of the cases is manufactured from a blend of polyurethane insulating foam which has been developed and is UNIQUE to Hiscox cases. It is a closed cell semi-rigid low weight design which gives the following qualities, all of which are included to protect the instrument within the case:-
Aluminium Valance: - Unique to Hiscox design. Although Hiscox cases are not guaranteed waterproof, the double “lip” lid to base mating feature helps to stop water ingress in rain/shower conditions (SEE TESTIMONIALS - NEW YORK RECORDING STUDIO FLOODED TO CEILING LEVEL, HURRICANE SANDY, LOWDEN GUITAR IN HISCOX CASE ONLY INSTRUMENT TO SURVIVE!!!).
- High level of shock protection;
- Excellent structural rigidity when bonded to the outer shell;
- A high level of thermal insulation protecting against rapid temperature changes. ( More information > )
- It is developed to bond directly to the fabric case lining during the manufacturing process, with no use of secondary adhesive.
75% of the aluminium rim is hidden from view behind the ABS shell. All of the hardware (except one or two feet) is riveted into this vitally important metal rim.
All fixings including the catches and handles are fully tested. It is believed that their security is second to none.
Hiscox cases unique internal padding can be customised, often at minimal cost, so that a vast range of instrument sizes can be made to be properly supported. No other case supplier at Hiscox price point offers this facility.
Return to Top
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device