This book brings together – for the first time – selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM’s 2018–2021 Grade 2 Flute syllabus.
- Nine pieces in a range of styles, chosen from Lists A, B and C with piano accompaniment
- Classic repertoire and newly commissioned pieces and arrangements
- Footnotes with helpful information about the pieces
- All the new scales and arpeggios from 2018
- Sample sight-reading tests for the new requirements from 2018
- Audio performances by expert musicians plus accompaniment-only tracks for use when practising (download code included in the book)
|PRODUCT FORMAT||Instrumental Tutor|